We are looking for:
Sample coordinator shoes
Theo Henkelman Footwear B.V. is an important player in the shoe industry.
As one of the largest importers in Europe with the HQ based in Weert, we supply many commercial chains and shoe stores.
We are not a traditional importer. On the contrary, we produce contemporary, affordable, and fashionable shoe collections. We exhibit at all major European fairs, such as THE MICAM, Gallery Shoes, and Expo Riva Schuh, you should visit our website for more details at: www.henkelman.nl
The sample coordinator is responsible for the management of all kinds of samples. The coordinator organizes and maintains sample deadlines, arranges delivery and shipping of samples, quality standards of the full sample process, and organizes the showroom.
What person do we need/want:
- Sample coordinator that is an objective and pragmatic person with an excellent eye for shoe
- The sample coordinator is precise and disciplined with high standards and expectations of
- Your interest and knowledge in shoes and materials is
- Open to communicating with colleagues, suppliers, and clients
- A Person that likes to work in a dynamic environment with a good team who keeps the companies, customers, and growth mindset smoothly running under all circumstances.
- Able to observe, track, and record sample characteristics (including color, texture, shape, size, )
- Capable to register the process data quickly and accurately in our data system
- Team player that is always looking for solutions with a flexible attitude
- Dutch language origin, English with German or another language is a plus
Do you think you are the one we are looking for, or do you know somebody?
Send your details to email@example.com and we will inform you about all things we have to offer you when you are the person as our match for this role.. looking forward to hearing from you.